Inland NW Economic Alliance
The Inland Northwest Economic Alliance (INEA) is an alliance of 14 regional economic development agencies representing 15 counties in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington. The collaborative effort is aimed at building economic growth through enhancing the brand recognition of the Inland Northwest and its communities and showcasing its business value.
The INEA facilitates a collaboration among EDC’s in the region to provide a platform for the development and launch of new strategies & tools to generate job growth in the Inland Northwest.
INEA membership benefits include:
- Quarterly networking & educational meetings with EDC’s in the region to promote collaborative marketing efforts and best practices training
- Social media training for the EDC’s and their local business communities to maximize marketing efforts and small business growth
- Access to valuable economic data and labor analysis tools through a paid subscription to EMSI’s Developer economic modeling tool – which has proved invaluable to members in their business recruitment, expansion & retention effort
- Media relations services designed to promote the Inland Northwest and local communities as a great place to do business through quarterly tip sheets, a blog, e-newsletter, Face Book, other relevant traditional and social media outlets
- Access to media training and assistance with the development of press releases and pitches.
Current members of the INEA include Adams County Development Corporation, Boundary County EDC, City of Spokane Valley, Coeur d’Alene Area EDC, Grant County EDC, Greater Spokane Inc., Lincoln County EDC, Partnership for Economic Prosperity (Latah County), Pend Oreille EDC, Port of Columbia, Silver Valley EDC, Timber Plus (Benewah County), Tri-County EDD (Ferry, Pend Oreille & Stevens County), and Valley Vision (Asotin & Nez Perce County).
For more information about the Inland Northwest Economic Alliance, please contact Sharon Matthews on (509) 495-4064 or at [email protected].